Thursday 2 July 2015

What's In My Travel Make Up Bag?

I'm going on holiday in a few days and am in the process of packing my make up bag for while I'm gone, so I thought I'd share with you today what I've packed with me so far! Just a side note that I'm bringing all three of my Naked palettes - yes, I know that's excessive! - but they don't leave much room for anything else when they're in this make up bag so they're going in my case separately, so of course I forgot to include them in this picture! I also haven't got around to cleaning my brushes yet so I'm not including them in this post either!
When I'm on holiday, I don't really tend to wear make up often and when I do, I don't really wear a lot of it, so this bag may seem pretty empty to some people!

Base: I have a travel size of the Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous from a holiday set a few years ago in the shade medium which is a 'foundation faker' - whatever that is! It's a cream product that is darker than the rest of my foundations and once buffed into the skin, has a powdery finish that is perfect for holidays. I also have the good ol' Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder for the top!

Cheeks: At the moment I only have one blush - Benefit's Coralista - but I'm also considering adding in Benefit's Dandelion which I recently got for my birthday in as well if I have room. Coralista is much more of a summery shade though so I will probably get more use out of it! I also have the Benefit One Hot Minute Powder which is a bronze-y rose gold face powder that I use as a bronzer when I'm pale or to give me an overall glow when I'm more tanned!

Eyes: As previously mentioned, I'm taking the Urban Decay Naked 1, 2 and 3 palettes so that's my eyeshadow sorted, but I always wear Benefit's Bikini Tini Cream Shadow as a base so that's coming too! I also have two eyeliners - Benefit's They're Real! and Rimmel's Glam Eyes. Oh wait and a sample size of Laura Mercier's Eyeliner in Violet for a fun pop of purple! In case I'm feeling overwhelmed with post-Glastonbury sadness still, I also have a Barry M Glitter which is so old it doesn't have any writing on but it's silver and very sparkly? For mascara, I have the Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara and then the Benefit Gimme Brow for my eyebrows!

Lips: None! Well, I'll take my trusty pot of Cocoa Butter Vaseline that I'm trying so hard to use up (and trust me, you'll hear about it when I do!) but aside from that, I'm not big on lip colours so probably won't take any at all!

And that's the lot! Yes, I realise there's a whole lot of Benefit products in there. No, this post is not sponsored (oh boy, you'd hear about that if it were as well!!) 

What are your holiday make up essentials? Are you going anywhere nice this summer? Let me know!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meguana
Maira Gall